Professional Development for Early Educators
Find the schedule of Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning: Bright from the Start approved trainings at www.gapds.decal.ga.gov.
Book a consultation appointment by clicking the consultation services tab.
PLEASE NOTE: All registration fees are nonrefundable; however they may be transferred with prior approval (a minimum of two
days prior to the training date). The advance registration deadline is fourteen business days prior to the training unless
prior email approval is received from the trainer. Group discounts apply to pre-registered attendees only.
Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning: Bright from the Start attendance policies:
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the training.
Participants who arrive later than the first 10 minutes of the training may not be permitted to enter and will not receive
credit for the course.
To allow for the best training experience for everyone, children and cell phones are not permitted.
Calls may be made during scheduled breaks.
Participants must be present during direct instruction periods in order to receive credit for the course, therefore you must
return in a timely manner from all breaks.
No refunds are allowed for discounted registration fees. Walk-in and same day registration fees are not discounted.
1) Mail or email the completed registration form along with a check or money order to: Althea Penn, Educational Consultant,
P. O. Box 392006 Snellville, GA 30039 or email@example.com
2) Pay by credit or debit card with the form. If paying by credit card email both pages to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Pay by credit or debit card or paypal credit. Email a request for an invoice to email@example.com
4) Pay by credit or debit card or paypal credit. Send payment via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Pay by credit or debit card or paypal credit. Remit payment via http://www.paypal.me/PennConsulting